Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Dr Digi Just Inspiraltional Challenge


Hello Crafty friends ,

Here's another post for the Just Inspirational challenge
so this week Its team A's go and we are using some great images from Dr Digi

 
 
here's the picture for our inspiration
 
 
 
 I took my inspiration from the colours that are in this picture.
 I always find using lots of different colours at once a little bit of a challenge and this one was no exception.
I also must confess I have a guilty pleasure of poke-dots. So into my stash to find some printed paper which was not hard to find
I used a great image from Dr Digi called Slam dunk Duncan 
Here's what I came up with
Slam Dunk Duncan was coloured with copics
 
The colours use were:
Skin- E57, E49,E59,R20
Hair-C2,C4,C6,C7,and C9
Basket Ball- YR15, YR16, YR18
Uniform Singlet- B01, B02,B04 Numbers Y13,Y15,Y17
Uniform Shorts- B12, B16, B24, B29
Socks- B01 B02
Shoes- B01,B02,B04
Head Band- BV02, BV11 and BV13
 
The background papers used on the card were from my own stash
I also used a brick stencil and used distress inks
Dried Marigold, Tea dye, Barn Door and spiced marmalade
on whisper white Stampin' Up card stock
I tore the edges of the brick work and distressed the edges with Barn door distress ink.
The sentiment is actually a Kaisercraft clear stamp from the new release Confidence.
 
Now its your go!
 Take your Inspiration from the JIC photo and create a card and link up your design to the JIC Team A Challenge
Dr Digi is giving the lucky winner a free digi of your choice for the winning entry
so get in there and have a go
I am looking forward to checking out your entries
thanks for looking 


No comments: