Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Tiddly Inks Design Team Call

Hi Crafting Friends,

Just wanted to share a fabulous creation I made today for Tiddly Inks design team call
 
Which of course Last minute Jan or should I say DANNII  has just hopefully  managed to enter with the skin of my teeth .
I found Tiddly Inks only a few weeks ago on there Facebook Page And Oh My goodness I feel in love with the sweetest little images. I had to go buy some, and I am a shamed to say quite a few images and I am sure once all the images have been coloured I'll be back to buy some more.
 So all month I have been trying to convince myself to give the DT call a go and well today I finished a card which I am very happy with and thought Why not give it a go.
 There is so many beautiful entries I have been watching them being uploaded every day this month and would hate to have to choose the lucky winners they sure will have quite a task in front of them.
So here goes you have to be in it to win it as they say!
 This is the card I would like to enter into the Tiddly inks design team call.
 
Don't you just love this super cute digital image which is called Salty Kisses It's a new release from Tiddly Inks. Here's a closer look of  the coloured mermaid

I have used Copics to colour this sweet image and have placed her on a centre step card embellished with hessian, ribbon, gauze and sea shells from my stash

Copic colours
Skin E50, E51, E53 E93 and BV00
Hair /Blues BG 000, BG00,BG01,BG02,BG11,BG13,BG15
Pinks RV0000,RV000,RV00,RV02,RV12
Yellow Y23,YR23
Warm Grey W1,W2,W3,W5

I also used a little diamond stickles cause let's face it what's a little mermaid without a little bling

well I hope you liked my Tiddly inks card and thanks for looking!


No comments: