Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Kenny K's You Twilight my Life


KENNY K's You Twilight my life

Hi Crafty Friends,
Just wanted to share with you a Twilight themed project I made for the Kenny K's Facebook Contest
Kenny K's are running a contest on there face book page and giving a freebie digital Edward Stamp  that you can find here
When I saw the Edward image I just Knew I had to give it a go TEAM EDWARD!
this is what I came up with
 
I used a wooden 3D frame which was painted black and then dried brush with silver paint to add a bit more sparkle
the back of the frame was covered in a DCWV the Immortal Love stack
this was my guilty paper stack that I brought a couple of years ago just because it was a twilight theme
I then coloured my Edward with copic marker's and fussy cut around him.
the extra embellishments are from my stash
 
 
A closer look of my lovely Edward I even sparkled him with my Spica pens
 
 
I really enjoyed making this project It has been a while since I read these books I might have to go dust them off and read them again.
My beautiful daughter was eying my little project off this morning so I think I will surprise her tomorrow and hang it in her room.
It's all about sharing the Love for Team Edward LOL
Thanks for looking
 
Dannii

 



No comments: