Monday, September 2, 2013

Father's Day Cards


Father's Day Cards for the Men in my Life!

Good Morning Crafty Friends
 
As all my Australian Blogger's will Know that yesterday was Father's Day and I had to make up a few quick cards for the father's in my life
here is what I came up with
 
For my Father
 
My father has a funny sense of humour and I know he will get a kick out of this fun image I am also a florist in my real job so this image is just so appropriate for my father.
 
The next card was made for my lovely gentle fathering Law who also shares a great sense of humour but is some what a bit of a traditional man so this is what I come up with for him
 
And finally I made a card for my sweet husband another funny cheeky card which really just reflects
his fun loving ways
 
 
I really enjoy making cards for special people in my life. I enjoy choosing the image which reflects the receiver and the occasion that I am giving the card for. I must say all the cards were well received by all the father's
Happy Father's Day to all the special Dad's out there!
and thank you for looking!

No comments: