Monday, April 22, 2013

Scrap 2 Relax May ATC swap

I love being apart of ATC's swaps I find them really inspiring. Helps me to get my crafting Mojo flowing. I started taking part of Scrap 2 Relax's ATC swap a while ago and next months theme is oriental. As I started making these cards I had a completely different idea in my head but then as it goes I couldn't find the right stamp set and as I was frantically looking for the particular stamp set which I must add is still Missing in Action I come across this beautiful paper pad song Bird by Graphic 45 and was inspired to drop my hunt for my missing stamp set and use the very oriental papers instead. Although this swap is nothing like I intended. I am really happy how it turned out. Even in a messy craft space you can find Inspiration.


No comments: